do we ship internationally?
**COVID UPDATE** MARCH 2021 EVERYTHING INTERNATIONAL NOW TRAVELS WITH TRACKING
Yes we ship internationally daily, we have 2 options -- Standard Service Starting at $17.95 (2 to 3) weeks average & Express Service via DHL around 5 to 7 business days, and starts at $49.95 for orders under 500.. Both services come with tracking which include updates to your email.
what format can i use to upload?
Our online designer accepts .jpg, .gif, .png and .tif file formats with a maximum file size of 10MB.
Having issues dont hesitate to email us email@example.com
Slow uploads can occur and sometimes this halts the ability to checkout, usually a phone
or iPad is the issue, PC's tend to work best.
need help designing a pick?
No worries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea and any artwork you might have, to help us along, send us images of picks you like or links to web images on google so we can help :). If you need a graphic designer we recommend fiverr.com for a quick fast cheap solution.
How long does it take to make my order?
Most orders go into production in under 24 hours and are shipped within 48/96 business hours.
Huge orders (over 1000,s) may take a little longer, public holidays, weekends excluded.
Express Orders are printed and sent within 1 to 2 days
These are estimates and change depending on our work schedule, if you have a deadline to meet we recommend emailing us for some daily details.
what if i want multiple thickness/gauge within one order? Splitting Orders
Simply leave us a note, when you are ordering in the special instructions section, of the break down of picks and how you would like the order printed, keep in mind your artwork and inks choice must remain the same, only the picks themselves can be mixed within the order, For example, you may want a order of 100 black picks split into 4 Gauges = 25 x 0.61mm 25 x 0.88mm 25 x 1.2mm & 25 x 1.4mm Keep in mind artwork must remain the same, if you need a different design on each then you need to submit 4 differed designs to order and pricing changes somewhat as larger orders, keep the pricing per unit down..
How can i pay?
You can pay via PayPal or Visa Mastercard, American Express, Direct Deposit banking is available to our Australian Customers, simply email us for details.
Our prices by default are shown in AUD Australian Dollars, but you can select from the most popular currencies using the flag button at the top right hand side of the page. When you checkout you will be charged in the currency of your choice.
what materials are the picks made of?
We stock 2 Materials
1. Celluloid Material is most popular pick material (The Original OG) Its the most widely used material worldwide for its warm, smooth and comfortable play ability, perfect for acoustic playing and electric. Great beginners choice, and pro players
plus a great selection for promotional use, these are the best for Photos on Picks (white picks print best for photos). the image will be printed edge to edge covering the whole pick, The ink is sturdy but expect it to scrape away when played on the edge of the picks just as the pick material itself scrapes away.
if a coloured pick is chosen, and you need a full photo printed onto it we will leave the print 1mm away from the edge showing the pick of choice.
2. Delrin Material Our Brand name is (GTEX) You may have heard it called by other names, Tortex, Grippx, and other names, This material is a stronger harder plastic, its durability and velvety feel give the player a stronger control and better grip., This material is great for one ink type printing, eg: White ink logo/text centred on the picks, or black ink on white picks. We recommend to print logos beit one ink or full colour print, best to have images as far away from the edge of the picks.
Extreme GRIP is available on all picks and is a minimum of 50 picks
Postage charges are shown on checkout and vary depending on amount of picks and your location. As an example in Australia 1 to 100 Picks is $4.95 for regular mail and $15.95 for express, International Orders begin at $14.95 which comes with full tracking via Australia Post for 1 - 100 Picks.
Custom products are non-returnable unless the product has been printed incorrectly or misspelt/misprinted eg: off-centre, incorrect colours, Or, we have supplied the wrong gauge,
If you would like to return a custom printed products you may contact us by email to arrange a return (shipping costs are at the customers expense).
Price list , please keep in mind these prices are in $aud Australian dollars
prices are shown are for celluloid
- Single sided prints: Double sided prints:
- 1 Pick $7.95 1 Pick $9.95
- 5 Picks $10.00 (2.00 per pick) 5 Picks $15.00 (3.00 per pick)
- 10 Picks $15.00 (1.50 per pick) 10 Picks $20.00 (2.00 per pick)
- 20 Picks $20.00 (1.00 per pick) 20 Picks $30.00 (1.50 per pick)
- 30 Picks $26.40 (0.88 per pick) 30 Picks $30.00 (1.00 per pick)
- 50 Picks $34.00 (0.68 per pick) 50 Picks $40.00 (0.80 per pick)
- 100 Picks $42.00 (0.42 per pick) 100 Picks $66.00 (0.66 per pick)
- 200 Picks $76.00 (0.38 per pick) 200 Picks $122.00 (0.61 per pick)
- 500 Picks $170.00 (0.34 per pick) 500 Picks $220.00 (0.44 per pick)
- 1000 Picks $240.00 (0.24 per pick) 1000 Picks $310.00 (0.31 per pick)
For larger quantities please email us for a quote at email@example.com
GTEX Guitar Picks are approximately 10% to 15% more expensive than Celluloid Guitar Picks
Price List for Our custom printed guitar pick tins *EMAIL FOR LARGER NUMBERS*
- Single sided prints: Double sided prints:
- 1 TIN $9.95 1 TIN $15.95
- 5 TINS $19.75 (3.95 per tin) 5 TINS $34.75 (6.95 per tin)
- 10 TINS $29.50 (2.95 per tin) 10 TINS $39.50 (3.95 per tin)
- 50 TINS $122.50 (2.45 per tin) 50 TINS $172.50 (3.45 per tin)
- 100 TINS $195.00 (1.95 per tin) 100 TINS $295.00 (2.95 per tin)
- 200 TINS $290.00 (1.45 per tin) 200 TINS $380.00 (1.95 per tin)